McAlister Institute provides a comprehensive range of substance abuse treatment and wraparound recovery services including:
- Individual and group counseling
- Individualized treatment planning and case management
- Evidence-based, trauma-informed, and gender-specific curriculum
- Co-occurring mental health treatment
- Vocational rehabilitation and on-the-job training
- Life skills and educational workshops
- Relapse prevention and aftercare
- Re-entry assistance
- Family therapy
- Developmental screenings
- Homeless outreach and short-term case management
- Referrals to and from healthcare clinics, law enforcement and criminal justice, Child Protective Services, homeless shelters, mental health clinics, legal service providers, affordable housing, educational institutions, and other community resources
Together, McAlister Institute’s 25 programs represent a continuum of care that spans prevention and education, outreach, intervention, outpatient treatment, short-term and long-term residential care, aftercare, and sober living. A sliding fee scale is utilized to ensure no one is denied services based on inability to pay.
To learn more about our individual programs and locations, click here.